Community Connections Networking in Barry County
Community Connections Networking
Participate in as many of the meetings as often as you can to:
– create more opportunities for new business
– expand the quality of your network
– increase your ability to act as a resource
– have the satisfaction of helping others succeed!
Weekly one-hour network meetings along with occasional evening and weekend social events.
Membership is $20.00 per month, or $200.00 per year.
Member Benefits of Community Connections Networking
– All businesses are welcome – no exclusivity or locking out business categories.
– Visit in-person up to 3 times before deciding to join – we would love to meet you.
– Attend multiple meetings at all locations – join us as often as you can.
– Build professional relationships – make genuine connections for business growth.
– Everyone benefits with a strong regional economy – attract more business.
Community Connections Networking Business-to-Business Network Meetings
Arrive 15 to 30 minutes early for open networking before our meeting starts at 8:30 a.m.
Visit up to three times to see our networking in action.
Gun Lake / Wayland
8:30 – 9:30 a.m
12850 W M 179 Hwy
Wayland, MI 49348
8:30 – 9:30 a.m
Contact Us for Location
There Are 2 Ways to Join
Join or Renew Online
Download and Fill Out a Membership Form
Fill Out and Mail Paper Application:
Gun Lake Business Association
P.O. Box 334
Shelbyville, MI 49344
*Your membership can be cancelled by notifying the Gun Lake Business Association at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to your next renewal date.