1. When did you start your business?
2. What is unique about your business?
We offer intimate dining services to the customer needs. We talk with the customer to customize their menu.
3. What products or services do you provide?
In home Intimate dining services, meal deliveries, bridal showers, baby showers, baby revel parties, small weddings, and cooking lessons.
4. Give us a little background history on your business?
We started in September 2019, and catered a small wedding outdoors. From there we slowly progressed into small intimate dining services in homes, moved to meal deliveries, and then went into cooking lessons. From there we had calls of meal drop offs, baby showers, bridal showers, and small weddings.
5. Are you running any specials? If so, for how long?
Currently we are running a homemade quiche for the month of July 2021. The cost is $10/quiche and $15/quiche for a gluten free crust.
For current specials, visit our Facebook page at @fourchefscatering
6. Do have any customer testimonials or quotes?
“Four chefs is about clean eating and bring locally sourced foods in their menus. Menus are built around the season or occasion with a fresh, contemporary approach to clean eating.”
7. What is the one thing everyone who hears about your business asks? Now’s your chance to answer.
Our customer service is exceptional and our food is fresh and tastes great!
8. Do you support a community charity?
Yes. We are helping donate our services in November 2021 for the dog shelter.
9. Do you support any community events?
Yes, we are working on getting to the Gun Lake music festival on Wednesday night.