On the most basic level, everyone benefits from a strong regional economy—workers, employers, even visitors. Your support of the GLBA enables us to continue our mission of attracting and retaining jobs and businesses in the Gun Lake and surrounding areas.
$50.00 per year for a single business.
$25.00 per year for each additional business of an individual owner.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the GLBA is an affordable, effective way to build and nurture relationships with other GLBA members.
- Promote your organization by being a recognized leader in supporting Gun Lake and its growing surrounding areas.
- Be part of our annual Directory Guide. It’s a great way to get noticed by those wanting to do business with you.
- Get listed in the Membership Directory on our website, increasing your exposure to the Gun Lake community and those traveling to the area looking for your products or services.
- Take advantage of advertising opportunities on the website and in our email newsletters.
- Get involved in activities to promote equality by electing fair-minded leaders to represent us.
- Join our bi-monthly Networking event for FREE
July - Sept. Primary $50.00 / Each additional business $25.00 - 2012
Oct.-Dec. Primary $42.00 / Each additional business $21.00 - 2012
Jan. - March Primary $29.00 / Each additional business $14.50 - 2013
April - June Primary $16.00 / Each additional business $8.00 - 2013
There are two ways you can become a member or renew your membership:
- Join or Renew online here.
- Download the membership form here. Fill it out and mail to Gun Lake Business Association address below.
Pay for your membership online!
Gun Lake Business Association
P.O. Box 334
Shelbyville, MI. 49344
New Member FAQ.
If I become a member, do I need to come to regular meetings, or participate in other projects?
Comments and ideas are welcome from members at any time, and attendance at regular meetings or participation in projects is always encouraged, but not required. However, your participation will benefit you and other business owners in making a better business environment.
Enjoy being a member, but with none of the guilt connected with missing meetings due to a hectic work schedule. Often you can send one of your employee's to represent you. Encourage your employees to participate in Community activities.